|TYPE OF COMPANY*|
|WHAT TYPE OF PRODUCTS DO YOU OFFER?*|
|DO YOU HAVE SPACE FOR A PRESENTATION?|
|WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO HOST A EDUCATIONAL SESSION?|
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION AND PROTECTION OF PRIVACY ACT (FOIP)
This information is being collected solely for the DIDAA’s membership purposes. I agree to allow the DIDAA to collect and use this information pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA), which aims to protect the personal information of an organization’s customers and its members. The Act also gives me the right to ask the organization to show me the personal information it has about me and to ask for the information to be corrected if I think a mistake has been made.
If there is any information you do not wish to include within the membership directory, please specify in the text box below
The DIDAA includes Affiliate business names and information on their website. Your permission is required to include your Business name/logo and any information regarding your business services and/or products on it.
I hereby consent without further consideration or compensation, to the use (full or in part) of all information, logos and photos submitted for use on the DIDAA website.
|Would you like a link attached to your logo or photo file allowing direct access to your business website?|
Industry Partners Code of Conduct
As a DIDAA Industry partner we will endeavor to enhance professionalism in the home interior and decorating industries by:
- Promoting an educated choice when hiring or recommending a decorator.
- Engaging in quality customer service, internally and externally, when dealing with DIDAA
members and/or their clients, and other DIDAA Industry partners.
- Promoting positive business relationships and encouraging mutual business growth and reputation with DIDAA members and Industry partners.
- Providing accurate and up-to-date product information to ensure quality installation and end-user/client satisfaction.
- Supplying complete and accurate pricing information to avoid cost discrepancies incurred by end-users/clients.
- Addressing issues and/or complaints with integrity and transparency. Serious issues with a DIDAA member or Industry partner should be brought to the attention of the DIDAA executive in confidence, after which, a disciplinary sub-committee will thoroughly review the complaint.
- DIDAA Industry partners can use the designation “DIDAA Industry Partner” in conjunction with the DIDAA logo and adherence with the DIDAA logo policy. Use of the DIDAA logo is to be done with respect and the logo cannot be changed or altered in any way. All internet- displayed DIDAA logos must include a hyperlink to the DIDAA website: www.didaa.ca.
- Only Industry partners in good standing, including dues paid in full can claim DIDAA affiliation in any way. Those not in good standing rescind all their rights of affiliation and Industry Partner status.
- Failure to follow the Industry Partner Code of Conduct will result in termination of the DIDAA Industry partner membership, forfeiture of membership fee, and all related benefits including the right to market to the DIDAA membership.