Graduate & Interior Decorator Membership
Benefits of Membership
- Networking opportunities, peer contact and support
- Enhanced business image and credibility through recognition as a qualified DIDAA member
- Notification of industry/product knowledge events and offers
- Educational seminar opportunities
- Directory of industry partners
- As a location-based referral to the public
- Forum for inquiries, issues etc affecting members and industry
General members have successfully completed a course of study in interior decorating or design at a recognized educational institution. These individuals have gained accreditation through a course of a minimum of 351 hours of instruction, completion of assignments and examination. Recognized institutions include: University of Alberta, NAIT, Lakeland College, Mount Royal University, or any other recognized educational institute of interior design, interior design technology, or interior decorating.
- Cost of membership: $100.00 per year
Getting Listed in "Find a Professional Decorator"
Members are welcome to join our list of professional decorator's if they have a decorating or interior design business (with an applicable business license), and have graduated from a recognized institution. If this is you, take a look at other business entries for the required format, images, and information. Images that are acquired from sources other than your own work are allowed only if you have copyright clearance and provide evidence to us of copyright approval from the image owner. Those images must have visible acknowledgement as to ownership. Each business is allowed a maximum of ten images.
Contact Jackie @ firstname.lastname@example.org, DIDAA President with the required information and images or any questions about this opportunity.
How To Apply
- Fill out the form below. Remember to include proof of graduation from a recognized academic program. An invoice will be sent via email once your academic evidence has been reviewed.